Are all trainers qualified?
All Classes are undertaken by qualified, highly experienced coaches. Harriet mainly.
I feel nervous about training at the gym
If you’re nervous, feel unfit, inexperienced, pregnant, coming back from illness please come in and speak to Harriet beforehand. She will adapt and tailor each workout for you.
How do I sign up to book a class online?
1. Go to the website and click on the button “Register”.
2. Enter your personal details. All fields are required.
3. Create a username and password. Make sure they are easy enough to remember.
4. An automated email will be sent to your email address with a link to confirm your account. You should click this link. The automated email sometimes goes to your SPAM or JUNK folder so please check there if you can’t see it.
5. You can then sign in <a href=”/my-account/”>here</a> with your username and the password you created in step 3.
How do I cancel a class?
1. Sign in
2. Click on “My account” (top right corner)
3. Click on “Bookings”
4. Find the class you want to cancel and click “Cancel”. You will receive a confirmation email and the space will be available to another member.
Why do class passes have an expiry
Class passes have an expiry date so that you will be motivated to book into classes. Once a class pass has expired it will no longer appear in your account.
How long before a class can I cancel?
Classes canceled less than 6 hours before running time or a no show to a class will cost you your class pass.
What if a class is full?
If a class is full you can join the waiting list – if someone cancels an email is sent to all the waiting list and it is first come who will be booked on.